Using this integration, you can easily integrate Detectify into your workflow by pinging a Slack channel with Detectify scan starts, finishes, and findings. Here's how to set up the integration:
1. Go to the dropdown menu on the left-hand navigation on your team’s Slack. Click the little down arrow next to the name of your team, and choose Apps & Custom Integrations.
2. In the App Directory, choose Build Your Own and then Make A Custom Integration.
3. In the Build a Custom Integration menu, select Incoming WebHooks.
4. Under Post to Channel choose the channel in your team’s Slack where you want to receive your scan notifications. We recommend having a dedicated #status channel, rather than one just for security scans. (This helps your team understand the value of regular security work!)
5. After you’ve chosen your channel, Slack will generate a webhook URL. You’ll find it by scrolling down to Integration Settings.
6. Copy the Webhook URL, and then go back to your Detectify dashboard and select Integrations where you can find the Slack card. Expand the card and paste the Webhook URL into the field called Slack webhook url. Select which notification types you are interested in receiving and click Save settings.
7. You’re ready to go! This is what the notification will like in Slack: