Set up your integration with HipChat to add security and vulnerability scanning to your workflow in a straightforward and easy way. When you connect Detectify to your HipChat account you will be able to get notifications when a scan starts or finishes and/or when a vulnerability has been found. Here's how to set up the integration with HipChat:
1. Log in to your HipChat Room.
2. Click on the bar in the right hand corner and select Integrations from the drop down menu.
3. HipChat says the best way to add an integration is to build your own, so select Build your own integration, then name it and click Create.
4. After creating the integration, you will be shown a Webhook URL that you can copy.
5. Once you have copied the Webhook URL, head over to your Detectify dashboard, select your target, then click on Settings and Integrations where you can find the HipChat card. Expand the card and paste the Webhook URL into the field called HipChat webhook url. Select which notification types you are interested in receiving and click Save settings.
6. You're all set now! This is what the notifications look like in HipChat: