Setting up our integration with the incident manager system OpsGenie allows you to dispatch alerts directly to your system admin or support team. Here's how to set it up:
1. Login to OpsGenie and select Integrations in the left-hand navigation
Click Add New Integrations and select Rest API HTTPS over JSON.
2. Copy the API Key and save your new integration.
3. Verify that the integration got saved on your Configure integrations page.
4. Once you have copied the API Key, head over to your Detectify dashboard and select your scan profile, then click on Settings and Integrations and find OpsGenie in the list. Click "Configure" and paste your API Key into the field called OpsGenie integration key. Select which notification types you are interested in receiving and click Save settings.
6. That's it! Next time you start a test and Detectify finds something that matches your settings, an incident will be created in OpsGenie, triggering your alerting rules.