To help you ship secure code, Detectify integrates directly into the #1 software development tool for agile teams, Atlassian’s JIRA.
1. While logged in to your Jira account, head over to the Detectify tool, select your scan profile, then click on Integrations. Find Jira Software in the list and click the plus sign next to it to add your Jira configuration.
2. Enter the email address you use with JIRA, and your API token. Follow the instructions here in order to generate your API token: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/api-tokens-938839638.html
3. Confirm by clicking Next. Currently we don’t support on-prem solutions.
4. Once your credentials are saved, you can adjust the integration setup by selecting a domain, issue type, notification types, and enabling automatic exports to JIRA. You can also set up your integration to automatically include new domains and assets.
5. Once your credentials are saved, you will see a message confirming that your integration with JIRA has been created.
6. You're all set! If you are using JIRA cloud and enabled automatic exports, new issues based on your findings will be created in JIRA.