How to connect?
To connect with Google Cloud DNS, go to https://detectify.com/app/connectors/add-connector and click on Google Cloud. Next, follow these steps in the Google Cloud platform:
- Make sure Cloud Resource Manager API is enabled in Google Cloud.
- In IAM & Admin, create a service account and give it a DNS reader role.
- Under actions, click on manage keys, then add key.
- Create a new key and choose JSON.
- Download the JSON file and upload it to the Add connector flow in the UI.
When the connector is created, it will be seen in the list of connectors on the connectors page. Domains stored in Cloud DNS will be synced with your Detectify team every 8 hours. You can also manually sync by clicking the Action menu on your Google Cloud connector in the list of connectors and clicking Trigger synchronization.