How to connect?
To connect with Alibaba Cloud, go to https://detectify.com/app/connectors/add-connector and click on Alibaba Cloud. Next, follow these steps in the Alibaba Cloud platform:
- Access Identity, then navigate to Users.
- Click on Create User and give it a name.
- Make sure to check the “OpenAPI Access” box.
- After clicking on the user, access the Authentication tab.
- Next, create an Access Key.
- Copy the AccessKeyID and AccessKeySecret and paste them into the Add connector flow in the Detectify tool.
- While still in user view, navigate to the Permission tab.
- Press Grant Permission and select “AliyunDNSReadOnlyAccess”.
When the connector is created, it will be seen in the list of connectors on the connectors page. Domains stored in Alibaba Cloud will be synced with your Detectify team continuously. You can also manually sync by clicking the Action menu on your Alibaba Cloud connector in the list of connectors and clicking Trigger synchronization.